(Click The links below to read more)
- Transfer of Your Home and Medicaid Eligibility
- Legal Implications Of The Creation Of A Life Estate
- How Does The Medicaid Asset Protection Trust Work?
- What Is The Look Back Penalty Period in NY?
- What Is The Medicaid Application Process In New York?
- Legal Guardianship For Disabled Or Special Child In New York
- An Overview Of Elder Law In New York
- Article 81 Guardianship
- What Are The Biggest Problems With Elder Law Planning?
- What Are The Main Ways To Pay For Long Term Care?
- Why A Revocable Living Trust Does Not Protect Assets From Medicaid Spend Down?
- Can Making A Gift And Applying For Medicaid Save Assets?
- What Does A Well-Developed Plan Look Like?
- Is It Ever Too Early To Plan?
- What Happens At The First Appointment With An Attorney?
- How Does The Law Offices Of Michael Camporeale Differ From Other Elder Law Firms?
- What Other Legal Issues Can Your Firm Help With?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free phone consultation (718) 475-9639